Getting Some Help With Media Research Paper Topics
If you are currently enrolled in mass communication graduate/undergraduate program at some prestigious organization you will most likely be asked to submit a research paper about some media issue like all the other science or business students. In such a situation you are most probably, go with analyzing a media issue and reporting on it. The tricky part comes in where you have to decide a topic because unlike others your papers cannot be dry, outdated, and boring. You need to think ahead of time. This is where your innovative thinking kicks in.
Areas you could tap into:
- Pick any one medium: newspaper, radio, TV, cinema, journalism, and advertising etcetera.
- Pick a genre, a period and era. You cannot cover entire radio history in a 25-pager document and then report future trends. You need to set a scope.
- You could write a paper on celebrities, latest recording trends and techniques, or any interesting area you like. As a media student, you need to be able to sell your paper no matter how dry the topic is.
Some possible topic suggestions:
- The impact of TV commercials and print ads on consumer purchases
- The recording techniques in the West
- Governmental rules and policies being imposed on news channels
- Do you think news channels need to censor violence coverage?
- How is media supporting political parties to establish an influence on the public?
- The role of media in cultural diffusion across the globe
- The effect of social media on the behavior of teenagers and young adults
- Are social networking websites violating basic human privacy rights?
- Is media over emphasizing on terrorism related issues?
- Can media be used as a tool to bring social reforms?
- Is radio losing its charm and value because of new innovative media channels?
- The influence of media o young children
- Do children need parental supervision for watching TV these days?
- Should TV channels design exclusive content for toddlers?
- How effective is door-to-door sales promotion technique? Is it sensible to call is marketing by force?
- How is organizational efficiency being impacted by various social networking communication mediums?
- Can businesses miraculously increase their sales revenue through mass advertisements?
- How effective are roadside billboards in promoting FACT products?
- Is modern journalism free from ethical and legal constraints?
- Are reality shows becoming redundant?
Looking for academic paper writer? Get online now! Follow: https://mypaperwriter.com/ to order custom term paper today.
List Of 25 Unique Dissertation Ideas On Sports Journalism
Sports and journalism is one of the fields constantly being researched. There are numerous topics to be discussed in this field owing to the rapid growth that it is undergoing. The following are some of the topics that you can research on when doing your dissertation.
- A research on who is always interested in a club between the fans and the shareholders
- A research on the use of pain killers on injured players so that they continue playing in the injured state.
- A research answering the question on the management of the club. Is it the coach or shareholders?
- What are the economic issues in sports coverage?
- A research on racial discrimination in sports.
- A detailed investigation on the importance of attention beyond the spots ground
- An investigation on who carries the day after winning. Is it the player or the team?
- What is the effect of journalists digging into the lives of sports men and women? Include the importance of such actions
- Should there be different standard between male and females in sports. What is the effect of such differentiation?
- What is the effect of the internet on sports? Does the internet promote good sportsmanship?
- What is the effect of brands in sports? Does identifying with a team improve the sales of a company?
- How can physically challenged athletes be helped to participate in sports effectively?
- A research on how the decency of sports people can be protected during coverage.
- A research on how physically challenged athletes can be helped to feature on the social media.
- How can journalist cover a team they do not support yet at the same time remain focused?
- A research on protecting children and under age during coverage.
- A research on sensitivity during sports tragedies
- What is the role of journalists in promoting a good sporting culture?
- A research on the milestones that sports journalism has undergone and what the future holds.
- What is the effect of broadcasting sports in the native language rather than other official languages?
- A research on the role of a journalist in sports.
- A research on some of the challenges that sports journalists go through and the possible solutions.
- What are the roles of sports commentators on good sporting culture?
- What are the trends in sports journalism?
- The role of sports journalism in promoting peace in the society.
Now that you are reading this article, you are probably one of those students undertaking sports journalism. To get more help, contact this service.